Media 2010 earlier
- “Ochs receives Task Force award,” Ethan Jacobs, Bay Windows, March 16, 2009.
- “Robyn Ochs is What Bisexual Looks Like,” Interview by Chuck Colbert, Boston Spirit, September 2009 (click to read).
- “Bisexual Speaker Addresses Hate,” Ian Johnson, State News (Michigan State University’s newspaper), October 15, 2009.
- “Q & A with Bisexual Activist Robyn Ochs,” Interview on Celebrate Bisexuality Day, GLAAD Blog, 2009.
- “Bisexuality and the Space Between Binary Categories,” John Townsend, Lavender Magazine, June 2008.
- “Workshop, talk bend gender and break binaries: Students discuss how to go beyond stereotypes and labels in regards to gender and sexual identity,” Erin Coleman, The Knox Student, March 6, 2008.
- “Unstoppable and Always Learning: Robyn Ochs,” John Pressick, bisexual.com, April 2007.
- “Getting bi,” by Ethan Jacobs, Bay Windows, October 2005.
- “Fighting Prejudice with Education: Bisexual activist Robyn Ochs speaks at Worcester State College,” Sasha Hnatkovichin, ThePulse, September 2005.
- Robyn & Peg’s Wedding covered by The Washington Post: Article & Video
- “Bi Signs and Wonders: An Interview with Robyn Ochs,” Excerpt, Heidi Randen, Journal of Bisexuality, Vol. 1, No. 1, 2001, pp. 5-26.
- “Far Rock Native Marries Life Partner,” Brendan Brosh, Rockaway Wave, May 28, 2004.