For over 30 years the Boston bisexual community have been offering support groups for bisexual, biromantic, biaromantic, pansexual, non-monosexual queer, and fluid identified trans, cis, and non-binary community members. Today Boston has six Bisexual Support Groups, a fact that we are truly honored and excited to share with you. We look forward to meeting you and provide you with the support you deserve. You are not alone!
For more information, up to date schedules, and to RSVP for one or more of our welcoming support groups and fun social events please visit: http://www.meetup.com/Bi-Community-Activities/
1. Coffee&Chat for Bi women of Color, monthly support group facilitated by Gwendolyn Fougy Henry, EdM, MSLIS from Bisexual Women of Color (BIWOC). Cambridge, Massachusetts. (currently suspended)
2. Tea with Bi Women Partnered with Men, bi monthly support group co-facilitated by Gwendolyn Fougy Henry, EdM, MSLIS from Bisexual Women of Color (BIWOC) and Debbie Block-Schwenk from the Bisexual Resource Center. Somerville, Massachusetts.
3. Married but not Straight, monthly support group facilitated by Dr. Denise Garrow-Pruitt. Metro-west section of Massachusetts.
4. Bisexual and Bi-curious Men’s Group at Fenway Community Health, monthly support group facilitated by Charles Strauss, LICSW. Boston, Massachusetts.
5. BLiSS, monthly support group facilitated by Bisexual Resource Center volunteer staff. Boston, Massachusetts.
6. Young BLiSS, monthly support group for facilitated by Bisexual Resource Center volunteer staff. Boston, Massachusetts.
If you’re bi+, in the Boston area, and looking for some support, here’s where you can find it. And there are also monthly bi women potlucks and also all-gender brunches. You can details about most of these events at meetup link above or at biwomenboston.org.